Darius Garland: Prop Bets Vs Heat
Darius Garland’s Cleveland Cavaliers take on the Miami Heat Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. ET. Garland tops his roster in assists per contest (8.2) and also has 21.9 points and 2.9 rebounds. Defensively, he has 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocks.
In this article, we’re going to look at Garland’s stats and trends to help you spot the top picks among his prop bets for this competition.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 30, 2023 at 8:46pm ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus through our link!
Darius Garland Prop Bets (January 31)
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-113)
- Rebound prop: Over 2.5 (-163)
- Assist’s prop: Over 7.5 (+112)
- Three hands from prop: Over 2.5 (+126)
Garland Last 10 games
If you are looking for a place to bet on Darius Garland Prop Bets look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook where you can use our link to get the best deal for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Garland’s 21.5 points on Tuesday is 0.4 fewer points than his scoring average for the season (21.9).
- In the 43 games he has played this season, his point total has risen above 21.5 points 17 times.
- Garland has contested a points prop bet in 41 games this season, and he has exceeded the total 16 times.
- He’s averaged the same number of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
- Garland has hit 2.5+ threes in 16 of his games so far this season.
- With 108.4 points per game, the Heat are the second-ranked team in defense in the league.
Garland against heat
Bet on Cavaliers Vs Heat
- Favourite: Heat (-5)
- In total: 209.5
Ready to put your tips to the test? Join DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your region. You must be at least 21 years old to play, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know is having a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.